Welcome To Gilly's Blog

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, December 31, 2012

Rain and Tears

The truth..
I recognize how i am right now, and i will continue to live on..
I’m alive
I’m me, i’m still me!




To stop my pace and live in the present
Even though there will be a day, that i will lose it
Isn’t it great that i could pass on a dream that i had to give up?
Reality is too cruel, too brutal
I don’t even have the right to dream
As i think about the future, the tears will come out again
Fate?
how can that be easy to put in the word 

Reality is sometimes too cruel, yet TRUTH is MORE than reality..
Kenyataan menyakitkan, tapi KEBENARAN lebih dari kenyataan..dan Kebenarannya, selalu ada Masa depan yang terbaik dan harapan utk org2 yang berharap kepadaNya..


Hari ini, 16 peb 2019 Gilly Aku baru lihat.. Pergelangan tangan kirinya tidak lurus...seperti yang sebelahnya.... Aku ambil botol lotionku y...