Welcome To Gilly's Blog

Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, December 31, 2012

I Have A Child With A Disability....

My youngest daughter has never walked properly, i went to the doctors for years with her and was always told it was nothing!!
The dr.s told me it was growing pains, or something minor!! Finally last year they dignosed her with Cerebral Palsy . We have struggled, as a family, with this with all the drugs and treatment, physio it takes up. I had emotional problems trying to accept it and deal with the pain she is in!!! My other children are addected too, they have become young carers, having to help her fetch and carry!!
Does anyone else out there understand?? I know her illness is treatable and we are very lucky but it is hard, especially as I have a disability too. I never thought my daughter would have to suffer too.
I would love to talk to anyone in a simlar posistion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hari ini, 16 peb 2019 Gilly Aku baru lihat.. Pergelangan tangan kirinya tidak lurus...seperti yang sebelahnya.... Aku ambil botol lotionku y...